Lateral voiceless alveolar fricative

So, the letter I "discovered" turns out to be known as the "Lateral voiceless alveolar fricative". My wife gets credit for finding this obscure information. It turns out to be used in Welsh.

The link above, by the way, is to Wikipedia, which is a worldwide, collaboratively developed, free encyclopedia. I find this concept to be fascinating, and it’s sort of a fun hobby to help write an encyclopedia.